• Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Very nice !!
    280Z et 240Z.

Commentaire

Envoyé par nissag250 Voir le message
      Hi Mario
      hope you Will Come to Spa classic 2019,for 50 th 240 Z anniversary ,your car would be a star !!!
      Hi! I will...the car wil be finished soon...I will go along with other 5 z's...it will be awesome!!! We will meet there!!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par kerouan1 Voir le message
        Very nice !!
        Thank you! I'm just thinking in having the car ready to roll!!!
        Dernière modification par datsunbat, 30 décembre 2018, 16h39.

Commentaire

Have you already planned your travel to Spa?
          Moi:
          Datsun 260Z 2+2 1976 rouge peugeot 405 MI16
          Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Envoyé par jizial Voir le message
            Have you already planned your travel to Spa?
            Yes!!! We will leave Portugal on the 17th May and on 19th we will be in Belgium...it will be like 1000km per day!!! Souds cool and will be a fun driving tryp!!!

Commentaire

I suppose you won't sleep in the car??
              What are your bed points??
              I mean what will your stop to sleep be?
              Moi:
              Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

I suppose you won't sleep in the car??
                What are your bed points??
                I mean what will your stop to sleep be?
                ahahahah...of course not!!! ehehhe!!! We will stay near Bordeaux, I believe it's pessac and then on Beligum on a Hotel 7 km from SPA.

On the comeback we will stay near bordeaux again, but in another village! Don't remeber the name!

In Spain we will stop in Burgos to have lunch.

Where are you from? Do you want to meet us?

Commentaire

I live between Bordeaux and Toulouse, to be more precised, between Agen and Montauban.
                  I welcome normally a team from Spain and we should drive all together to Spa.
                  Maybe, it could be crazy to create a super mega Datsun Z train from the south west of France to Spa??
                  Moi:
                  Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Hi everybody!
                    Today I bring fresh news!!!

During the last weekends we were working on the car…but some minor bad luck happened…we didn’t progress as we like!!! But bolt by bolt we are assembling the BIG puzzle!!!

At this moment there is a willfull rubber, the one from the hatch glass…it will go directly to the litter! I bought an original in japan and I’m waiting for it!
                    Then the doors…we didn’t finish the driver’s door because the inside locker is broken and we were unable to tune the door properly.
                    I’m getting bored with all these tasks…only adjustments and tunning and…and…and… too much time spent on each part!!!
                    The only goal that is keeping me excited is getting her to it’s original condition…and it’s almost done!

Let’s see the photos!!!

Plated and zinc parts…
                    The fuel filter stand is originaly painted black, but I’ll leave it zinc…it’s cleanerto the engine bay…I think!

New horns…before there were the giant vintage bosh…

New heater grommets…

Installing the door. New key lockers, new door handles, glass elevators and the main lock. This last one borke down. I suspected before the resto, that it didn’t opened the door properly!

New hood handle...the previous one wasn’t original and didn’t match S30!

New rubbers for hood handle and km mark.

Cleaning and installing the side markers.

Installed..they fit very well!

And left side almost ready…

Rear bumper installation! What an enormous task!!! 3 hours until the end!!! Too much parts, rubbers, guards, bolts, tune and so on…luckily everything is original and fitted well!!!

All the new parts…

The result before it goes to the car!

Before the installation we cover the sides with sphincter to avoid some scratches!

Annoying car said Mr.Vitorino...

Almost!!!

And here is the result!!!

Seat in it’s place…

These were only mounted because Sean Dezart Helped me with the correct parts!!! Thanks a lot!!! I'll have a surprise for you...

With a Zelfie I finish this report…

Hope you enjoyed all the results…next week some more news…I believe!!!

Regards
                    Mário

Commentaire

I live between Bordeaux and Toulouse, to be more precised, between Agen and Montauban.
                      I welcome normally a team from Spain and we should drive all together to Spa.
                      Maybe, it could be crazy to create a super mega Datsun Z train from the south west of France to Spa??
                      Deal!!!! Let's make a giant caravan!!! It wil be memorable!!! eheheh!!!

Commentaire

Great!!!!
                        Enormous!!!
                        You are making a really good job!!!
                        I will plan something to make the meeting in France to go to Spa...
                        It will be really fantastic to have the European Sout Z Train!!!
                        Moi:
                        Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Hi again!
                          Another great weekend!!
                          The Z is getting shape!!! And all the weekend was dedicated to it! Now it looks like a Z…I’m very happy with all the results! But it’s a hard car to work!!!Too many bolts and tunning around the parts!
                          I started with the lower and center valances, then the headlights and finally the surroundings.~
                          On the lights, my car is from 2/71 and had the 3rd series front, now I’m restoring it to the original shape. Now I placed the original Toshiba headlights and get rid of the wires excess, even the lamps!!! After a deep cleaning all went simple and clear! I’m waiting for the test…
                          About the grill, I’ll keep the original one, but I don’t know if I will put the 432 instead! But only for the aesthetic reason!

Let’s see the photos….
                          The sill plates were on the shop and I decides to install them! These ones are original, second hand, because the new ones from Nissan are just aluminium made, and these ones are covered with vinil with the same pattern as the seats and interior plastic covers!

The headlghts…before…

[img]

In the end….

Valances…

Installed…

The grill…

Installed….

The headlights...and the gift…

Then work and pacience…ehehehehhe

In the end, only the right side of the car needs a hand…only tunning, but it’s a work for Mr.Vitorino…not me!!!

Hope you are enjoying so far!!!

Regards,
                          Mário

Commentaire

• Scorpion93
                            Scorpion93 a commenté
                            Modifier le commentaire
                            Hummm bluuuue

It (she) will be so beautiful!!!!!!
                          I already love it!!
                          Moi:
                          Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Hi folks,
                            Here are some up-grades on the Z.
                            I’m getting tired…the Z has so many detailZ…and I need to ride the car…I know when the resto will be concluded the effort will be forgotten but until then…
                            On the past 2 weeks we have done some body work and assemble mostly structures on doors, bumpers and small details.
                            We had an issue with the front windshield, perhaps I’ve to look for a new one, and on the rear hatch glass in order to avoid problems, I bought a new rubber from Nissan.
                            The tunning on panels is very hard to do, on my B110 was simple and easy, but not this one…even the locks aren’t closing totally, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong…well…all will be solved…I think!!!
                            Tomorrow the engine and gear box will be mounted and hope that on Saturday will be running…let’s see. To finish some trouble, the electric system has to be redone too…
                            Let’s see the upgrades…

Assembling the bumpers…

Side rubbers.

Schuteons and rubbers.

Ready to fit…

On the car.

Before we had put in place the front lip.

Now the right door….

New handles…

Locks and handles…

Before we placed the window some care was took no the top of the doors…

Almos…

And completed with trims…is missing the interior. Maybe next weekend!

New Datsun symbols on the guards.

The brakes system had to be revisioned. I stared with the bracket and rubber. My car didn’t have the bracket for the valve, now it’s complete again!

New parts…

Ready to use!

We decided to try the center console because tomorrow will receive the engine.
                            There is a little issue, I guess easy to solve, my Z had the 3rd series center console, but it wasn’t correct, and when I tried this one, the series ½ the bolts miss the bracket for 4 cm’s. Is the center console small? Something isn’t right for sure, but I’ll try to check what’s going wrong.
                            Have you changed the center console? What differences can we find on mounting the screws?
                            I love this “downgrade” to the original…
                            Here it is…

Almost…

Now is going to sleep until receive her “heart” again…

Hope you enjoy it.
                            Regards
                            Mário

Commentaire

It will be good!!!!
                              Really good!!!!
                              Moi:
                              Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X