X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Hi!

Thanks a lot for all the comments.

Scorpion 93 - The colour is the 903 made my Nissan dealer here in Portugal, they use RM paint brand...This was the colour under the lighter blue she had...It's nice and amazing!!!

Michel - Correct, was fot the bumper lights, and some Z's, late ones, got a small hole next to the palce where this hole finishes...the intention was to pass the wires!

jizial - I'm extremely curious to see the final of this resto, because I was just thinking in make some actualization!

Next week we will start to assemble the car!!!

Commentaire

• Scorpion93
      Scorpion93 a commenté
      Modifier le commentaire
      I have 307 and also RM paints . Was made in France at VAR (Valinho Auto Racing).

Hi, here I come again with fresh news!
    This weekend we made a new up-grade on some parts, and finally we start the assembling…slowly, but started…
    During the last week, I got most of the important parts to assemble the car, parts like bolts kit, rubbers kit, details for doors and some engine bay parts. I’ll make a list as lonf as we will put them on the car.
    Most parts are original and the aftermaket ones are excelente quality,
    Today Mr.Vitorino woke me up at 8:00 o’clock… - Hey, where are you???? - I’m sleeping…jump off the bed and come immediately to work on the car!!!! And so I did…ehehehehe

A stubborn bolt…it broke when we dissemble the engie…but Mr.Vitorino saved the day!!!

This is the resulto of the sandblast and metalization…this part is not ended yet, it will be painted with high temperature paint.

This was missing part for the gearbox…

New parts arrival and some care on organization!

Center console up-grade

My car is a second series from March 1971, but the previous owner changes some details, and the center console was one of them.
    I bought a series II to make this up-grade to make the car as much original I can. This console is much more attractive than the other…I’m extremely happy with the final result.

[img]0https://i.postimg.cc/sf80mzk1/IMG-20181117-143115.jpg[/img]

Even the leather pattern has small disserences…

And this is the beginning…the first part that goes to the car…the exterior chrome trims…
    Mr. Vitorino cleaning them with a moisture to make them bright.

And the final result…applied on car…

Hope you enjoy this weekend work…next week will have more news…we will strat with the rear end!

Regards
    Mário

Commentaire

• Scorpion93
      Scorpion93 a commenté
      Modifier le commentaire
      Nice color !

Hi!
    Today I’ll show some up-grades on details and new parts I got installed.
    Next week I’ll be on Christmas holidays and then the assembling continue with another rhythm. We have some interior parts, and the rear windows…what a trouble…ahahaha….rubbers and more rubbers…I’m exhausted…ehehehe

Let’s move on…

New parts on the rear…Mr.Vitorino changing the washers to the new parts.

Then we move into the gas cap…not finished yet…need the cover plated…will arrive soon.

The vin plate…

Now the interiors…they are the original ones. I decide to use them because they are part of the car and Loved the result…

The kick panels got installed too. Mr.Vitorino just polished them…what a result!!!

Mr.Vitorino working!

The antenna…nice to see it again on the car…

The center console got the texture too and the result was great!

To finish the day we decided to chenge all the rubbers from the rear quarter glasses…what a hassle…it’s a difficult task!!! Never thought it!!! Extreme detail on the system and then on the application…Mr.Vitorino was tired…but the result was good…

By the end…

A friend got the seats today…awesome work!!! Next time I’ll put some detailed pictures!!!

Ready to Zleep…

Mr.Vitorino and Mr.Vaqueiro the upholsterer.

Hope you enjoyed so far…
    Regards
    Mário

Commentaire

• Scorpion93
      Scorpion93 a commenté
      Modifier le commentaire
      Very Nice job Mario. And as it is blue even nicer to me !

Waouuuhh !!!
    Elle est pas belle la vie ?

Commentaire

Wonderful!!!!
      Moi:
      Datsun 260Z 2+2 1976 rouge peugeot 405 MI16
      Datsun 180B 1977 Grise

Commentaire

Mario, the color is great,....keep going with your pictures, and waken up earlier ,..we want more!
        ERD
        260 Z 2+2 (la guepe)

Commentaire

Hi friends,

Here I come again to show some updates ... because I'm on vacation Z is growing with another rhythm, but still go slow ... Mr. Victory is enjoying holidays ...

In the last 3 days I have cleaned more pieces than in a year of restoration !!! bolts, nuts, washers ... clean, polish, paint ... the luck is that as I was the one who disassembled the car and got everything labeled... in the midst of my disorganization is not going badly...so far…

At the moment I am waiting for the pieces of the galvanized process, they must arrive on Wednesday and unexpectedly I have to buy some pieces, I am missing two details that possibly the car no longer had, the central plate of the license plate and two black aluminium scuff plates that are in the inside the car. Possibly they were removed by the previous owner.

The mechanics should come in January and until then we will build what we can !!!

Let's go to the photos:

After a cleaning and a polishing were very good! After it was applied with new screws and new rubbers, the old pieces were miserable.

In this photo we can see the missing part ... Let’s see if I can find one quickly!

I also installed the windscreen wiper motor. Tough task, I never thought it would take that long. I was afraid to scratch the car ... eheheeh

The door locks were painted in the old car colour, I still thought of having zinc, but chrome is funnier and the result is very curious ... I like it !!!

Here already applied ...

The Z hook was in need of a good turn ...

They were like this ...

Here applied on place...

I opened two new parts ... the tailgate supports ...

And along with new and original screw and washers ... here we have them in place.

Rubber from the doors already in the place ...

Cleaning the clutch pump, and polishing. I'm new to this, but it turned out well !!!

Here it is already on the place...

I started by putting some pieces inside ... the "dogleg" already there! There are a few details missing ... especially stretching the vinyl ... let’s see if I can do it myself !!!

I put the first symbols ...

I had to take out the spoiler, but the result was very good!

Here is the original color ... it was black ... but it should turn to grey ... I've been cleaning it for more than 30 minutes ...

during the day I was just treating some pieces and going to the car on the next visit .. maybe Sunday..

I hope you continue to like the result, I would like to finish it before the end of January ... but it will be very hard.

Regards
          Mário

Commentaire

Envoyé par gil2clair Voir le message
            Waouuuhh !!!
            Thanks! I'm doing my best!!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par jizial Voir le message
              Wonderful!!!!
              Thanks! It's very good!! I'm loving the results!!!

Commentaire

Envoyé par grapatax Voir le message
                Mario, the color is great,....keep going with your pictures, and waken up earlier ,..we want more!
                ahahaha...now I'm on holidays...let's see if I finish the interior next week!!!

Commentaire

Very good job! It's beautiful!

Commentaire

Envoyé par Fouin44 Voir le message
                    Very good job! It's beautiful!
                    Thanks a lot!!! Look at the following pictures!

Commentaire

Hello my friends,

Some more parts intalled during this week! I wish I could finish it before the end of February…let’s see if it’s possible! Right now the issue is to assemble the engine and clean/paint the members under the car.
                      The next task is prepare the car to receive the engine and ear box…I’ll take the hood and fenders again.
                      Let’s see the photos…

Relay…I don’t know where to install it…

New rubber a cleaning…

Installed…

The resistanse installed too

Water bottle and the famous piece…

Installed…

Painted in it’s correct colour…

installed

Seats covers…it’s excellent…love the final result.

First seat mounted…

A picture of me seated on the new seat inside the car…

Commentaire

New symbols…

Belt hooks…

Brake pump got cleaned and polished,,,

Final result..

Getting ready on the engine bay

Then…Datsun 1200 take me home….eheheheh

Hope you enoy this good news!!!

Regards
                        Mário

Commentaire

Hi Mario
                          hope you Will Come to Spa classic 2019,for 50 th 240 Z anniversary ,your car would be a star !!!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                          X